Hi, I'm your cousin Fennec

Dreamed on 2013.08.17.0655

In preparation for a family reunion unrelated to last night's dream, I'm helping my parents get their house ready for company and I receive a phone call from someone I've never heard of, who is apparently the son of my relatives Bruce and Lisa (not Olson). Over the phone he sounds like a pretty young kid, but he says he's about my age and named Fennec. I later confirm this with my mom. Also I'm out at a restaurant and get some FANTASTIC looking dessert to take home (like a large pan of creme brulee bars), which I forget about, and Rachel left her pile of things outside the public bathroom, and I found it all an hour later when I went back to use them anyway, and the chef at the restaurant who delivered the dessert (apparently I was the first one ever to have ordered it, and he was very proud) also gave me a thing that was 9 short logs all interwoven in a flat thing that can be burned for good luck, so I take that home for the night's fire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water