Full Calculating Potential

Dreamed on 2014.02.07.0547

Solving fraction problems by using a small light projector with dials that you twist until you get the numerator and denominator. Rachel said one of her coworkers got it from a session at AAS. Very finicky, so I spend most of my time entering the problem. I think it's subtraction with different denominators? Maybe division? We talk about the guy whose machine this is and make fun of him for never using the machine to its full fraction calculating potential. As I turn more knobs for brightness and color, eventually I wake up having never found out how to find the answer with this technology.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water