Gangleader Bartlet and Toothpus

Dreamed on 2013.09.13.0634

At a restaurant. I work for the president (Bartlett, from West Wing), but he's in league with gangs/mafia, clearly. They come in and take over the top floor of the restaurant, and I figure I ought to see him, so I request an audience and am granted one, leaving disgruntled family eating dinner.

I am clearly not a mafia person. I see him, we exchange a few words, he introduces me. I recognize some of the people as good fighters but jerks from Dagorhir/Belegarth. As I go downstairs, I get into a long conversation with one of the guards about a musical instrument he has. When I get back to my table, my family has left.

Then Rachel and I are walking back to our car, and in the parking ramp there are people in martial arts uniforms practicing with foam swords. I see them, and they notice that I have some in my car, so we talk for a while. Then I notice something in my mouth and I realize that one of my fillings has chipped off. Then there's a gaping hole behind it and tablespoons' worth of pus and rotten stuff comes out from the tooth and a similar-but-larger hole in my gums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water