East Coast Wobble

Dreamed on 2011.08.25

Brother and I are alone at my parents' house, hanging out, cleaning, etc. Others are going to be home soon. We come in off the back porch (into the downstairs) and I bump into a chair that starts rocking. As it does, it makes this really loud and annoying bass-y “WHOOBWHOOOB” sound. The thing is, it kept making noise even after I stopped the chair.

I asked my brother if he heard anything, he said no. I described the sound, and he said, “Wait, well yeah. You’re just hearing that now? That’s not a chair, that’s the east coast wobble. Everyone hears that all the time on the east coast.” Then I woke up and it was our AC unit making the noise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water