An Unlikely Wedding Party

Dreamed on 2014.02.0639

Rewatching videos from our wedding -- we are outdoors walking in formation towards the altar. Rachel and I are there as well as four bridesmaids, all of whom are dressed rather elaborately -- I recall a geisha, a clown, and a victorian looking outfit, and I forget what else. I can't remember how we're dressed -- maybe in normal wedding gear. When we get to a specific spot in the aisle, Rachel and I start sprinting towards the altar, while the other four start sprinting away in random directions. This was on purpose, but I'm not sure why.

Then I'm kayaking around town, which is difficult on dry land, but I make it work as best I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water