Donut Frosting Dog

2011.08.30-DREAM

Playing some weird board game I don't fully understand.
Then Trav is over.. it's 2am and we're cooking, but I'm not sure what he's cooking Vicky* is on the counter, and she got into the donut frosting. Vicky..... I have to go into town to get something, so I head out.... once I get around the corner (we were at my parents' house) I realize I forgot the car and am walking, and that that won't work, it'll take too long. On the way back, I find my computer I dropped. Then I realize that trav brought plenty of ingredients, I don't need to go into town anyway. Then sorting through books with Tylor.


 *Vicky was an ancient/tiny/frail miniature schnauzer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water