"the dagger still sticking out of me"

Dreamed on 2016.12.25.0716

In the middle of a war. I'm using daggers. Many are using swords. Some are using pistols (like in the D&D setting I'm in). Our side is losing, it seems, and then I get stabbed in the side -- the dagger still sticking out of me. Everyone hesitates for a moment and we know the end of everything for our side is imminent. One man swings a sword at me, but I manage to catch it, redirect his motion, disarm him, decapitate him, and decapitate the man on the other side of me. I fight with someone for a pistol (as he drops it on the floor), then efficiently take out several more. We ultimately win and I get seen my a doctor (at first he says I'm fine, but then I show him the wound. He checks it out a bit, cleans it, but doesn't sew it up, then tells me to rest while he sees "more serious injuries" and I'm not sure if this is true or a polite way of saying I have no hope. But I did well. I lay down and rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water