A Study I Would Support

Dreamed on 2014.02.0529

go under cover at several stores in order to complete a study of which stores' employees are better or worse at avoiding annoying and time-wasting small talk. The one I'm at in the dream failed, and I tell them so. Why would I care about the superbowl? Anyway, I start organizing some of the furniture in their displays, dusting, and turning lights on, until I see two students from last year discussing things at a table. They're planning to move into an apartment soon (for school) and are looking at different options. The apartment I'm living in right now (according to the dream) and several others I've had recently are right there (different hallways open into sample rooms which happen to have been mine) and I talk about why the current one is better than all others. These apartments bear no resemblance to any which I've lived in in non-dream life. Then eventually Rachel and someone and I have to escape from the building which is filled with Greek gods and monsters and as we do a girl explains why she made each of them a certain way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water