Strange Properties of Water

Dreamed on 2013.03.05.0600

At a campground with main building. We were staying in the building, but some friends set up camp outside I got up in the morning, went out and greeted them, and they started getting ready for the day. Then some other campers there -- gruff looking biker-types who I’d apparently met the day before -- reminded me that I had to open the valve that morning. I apologized profusely and rushed back to the main building hoping that I’d be able to do it in time.

So I turned a thing and there was a rushing noise, and when I returned the entire field was under three and a half feet of water. The biker-guys seemed content. I called to the friends in the tent to apologize to them (they had it all set up with gadgets and electronics and whatnot inside), but they didn’t mind -- the water was staying on the outside, even with the tent door open. So I shrugged and moved on to a different part of the dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water