Second Chances

Dreamed on 2017.07.21.0424

Some anarchist/terrorist guy attacks the grocery store I work in and tries to escape, but I slow down my perception of time and take off after him. I'm in something like a Goliath from StarCraft, but the top section is capable of flight, which I use. I track him as he leaves the store, then send a barrage of missiles and bullets. He fires back with machine gun like things. We take it out into the parking lot and continue firing with no one taking any damage and the rockets just falling around him on the ground without exploding. Eventually I just get point blank and we're both shooting each other and the bullets aren't doing anything, as if it's a laggy computer game or something. So I suggest dude just leaves and goes home and doesn't come back. Like, ever. Please. And his wife agrees with this very happily and so he agrees to too. After I think they leave, I realize I should pick up all the rockets in case ammunition starts working again later. While doing so, they briefly try to run me over with their car, almost playfully, then drive off (holding a handful of rockets up out the window victoriously in the process). I wonder what any of us learned from this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water