Official City Hero

Dreamed on 2013.07.17.0651

Something about having quit other jobs and applying to be a surgeon -- but not a surgeon yet, because I need more training, so just a nurse, first.

After that i have trouble driving because of all the construction, so it turns out I'm walking up a hill. I'm being socially awkward and walking too close to other people, but it's not my fault, it's a very slippery hill and I can't get traction so I have to walk slow.

Sold some necklaces to a shop in a tunnel at our vacation home. picked out a nice one to give to rachel, but I broke it -- looks like an easy fix, though. We argue back and forth about who should fix it (i should because I broke it, I say). Eventually they relent and let me take it home broken (the string is cut), but they give me a discount. I try to take a picture of it but my camera is on the fritz, so I realize I can use my computer to take a picture.

Voting for official city hero.. go Rachel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water