Enoki Mushrooms Yummmm!

Dreamed on 2014.03.14.0718

Going through the state Renaissance Faire again, but it's super boring this time because we've already done it a million times.

As we look in the river I see long strands of mushrooms like we had at the Hot Pot restaurant last Friday -- except we must have eaten baby ones then, because some of these are substantially larger.

Then I'm getting ready for a battle, but I have to change my footwear. After I put the new shoes on, I have to wrap cloth tape around them a million times to connect them to my feet, then I have to paint them. Someone says something gender-offensive, but I can't remember what it was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water