How many seventh graders can you take in a fight?

Dreamed on 2013.06.07.0639

Rachel and I are in an abandoned property which I am told no one will come to. They do, though, more and more quickly, and some have swords, or table-leg clubs, or broken glass. The attackers are seventh grade students, and I am forced to disarm them and fight them off in order to protect Rachel, who seems to be dazed and disoriented.

Eventually I end up in a particularly vicious fight against a student. I know that I have a larger weapon and have the advantage, but I also know that if I back up and start to swing from range, that he’ll be able to reach out and slash Rachel -- and Rachel is too disoriented to move away on her own right now. So, I stay close and fight with small shards of metal and broken glass. I take a bad injury on my foot and leg before I wake up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

"I can make people trust me."