Form Before Function

Dreamed on 2018.01.21

Me and Alfons and Diggs and Charlotte and folks knew the zombies were coming, so we rushed to the hair salon and worked on getting hair cuts. It came down to my turn, but there wasn't much time left, what with the zombies coming.

"Diggs, I said. Diggs, you go first."

"You're sure?" he asked.

I was sure. Diggs got his hair done, and now there's really no time, cause the zombies are coming.

"Your turn. Come on now." The hair stylist said.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "There's no time, let's go."

"What are you thinking, man," Charlotte said. "You need a haircut!"

"No," I said. "It's too late."

My crew looked horrified, but the hair stylist nodded knowingly. "I get it, man. It's bold, but I get it. One day years from now you'll look back on today and know that this was the turning point. This was the day you didn't get your haircut."

I nodded, and looked in the mirror. My hair WAS pretty terrible. Like, it would have looked overgrown even for someone on the cover of an 80s hair metal album.

"Well, good luck. Go on."

And then we ran away and bullets were flying everywhere and stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

Just buy this blue paint