Fighting the Balance

Dreamed on 2017.07.17.0812

Furiously trying to text someone where I am while walking quickly down the halls, but I'm having trouble. A child who sees me having trouble is laughing at me. Eventually she points out that I've died and am in ghost/angel/etc form now. I have trouble being convinced until she shows me that we can walk through walls or fly, etc, and also no one interacts with us.

I spend a long time helping people--touching their minds and influencing them while they sleep, as well as finding new ghost/angels and showing them the ropes. I say "angels" but I know we're not. But we are good/positive spirits.

There is a room we can go, I am aware, where we can fall asleep and be done with this stage of things, but I enjoy it and the unknown after it is scary. Also, it's pretty common for the good/positive spirits to want to sleep and reach the next stage, but none of the negative spirits seem to be doing that, so... there's a bit of an imbalance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King