Ponds of White Smokey Haze

Dreamed on 2013.06.07.0639

Me and a group are exploring unfamiliar terrain when we see an airplane being torn apart piece by piece. Nothing is touching it, though, while this happens. We see several other airplane skeletons, but understand nothing until we notice that there is a gigantic platform ahead being constructed out of airplane parts.

“OH! That’s makes sense,” we say, “that’s how they are building things.”

I accidentally trip an alarm by crossing beneath the platform, an alarm goes off, and we are chased. We run as fast as we can and eventually we are running through a field with many little “ponds” of white smokey-looking haze. We can run across their surface easily enough.

“Are these the aliens?” someone asks

“No," one of our pursuers shouts, "these are their technology." And if you stand in one for long enough, you may almost begin to see the aliens standing in other ones.

We run faster, ditch the pursuers, and hide in an old abandoned hotel. I find others there who are not part of my group, but since I already found them, they let me stay. This is a place where people should not come, I am told, it is cursed and abandoned for a reason. The people here are up to some illicit activity... drug selling and distribution, maybe? We hear footsteps and shouting downstairs, so we all lay down and collapse the table-legs so we can hide under the tables.

Everyone has practice except me, though, so I mess it up and they find me. I fight my way free, then go and hide elsewhere. Bee (our Mini Schnauzer) joins me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water