a gorgeous patinging

Dreamed on 2014.04.24.0520

exploring an old dim house where a niceartist lives and makes cool jewerly and clothe antd things. jer students sell tings too, and I find a cool clay face that I can put on the wall (earlier a few hallways over in goodwill I found a gorgeous patinging that'll go perfect in rachel and I's new basement, (wall size) but they decid to auction it on the spot, and where I was going to get it for 20, now kids are betting, 80, 100, etc, and i walk away. but there's a gorgeou s clay face series for 5 bucks each and a nice goergous blue and orange clown fish, but after I;ve walked past them once I cant seem to find them again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water