Cave of Treasures

Dreamed on 2013.07.08.0708

While running ahead of a group of people who are going (racing?) somewhere (including Lyman and Lisa, among others I'm sure) I am spraying spray-paint lines on the ground to make a clear path for us. I have fun adding little squiggles and jokes and zig zags. Eventually it joins up with a cave, which I add stalagmites and stalactites to.

Then I find someone's leftover dagorhir stuff -- belt pouch and contents, etc. In the next room in the cave, I find several rings of coins -- the wooden ones for britannia faire, and others that I don't recognize. Somehow Lyman and I (and someone I don't know) piece together that the coins were owned by three bandits who attacked a young woman camping in the front part of the cave. (I have no clue how we knew all that, but it made sense in the dream). We realize this all must have gone down a decade or so ago, so we divvy it up between the three of us. The coins are cool. Also there are vertebrae beads with copper bits to string them up with, and clay shaped into a seal bead (the animal), some abstract clay skulls, and some clay animal heads (giraffe, ostrich, and others).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water