Just a totally normal busride, man

Dreamed on 14.08.28.2254

Was on a city bus, minding my own business when an interesting street/punk dressed guy comes on and starts dancing -- interesting hat, many baubles, studs in one shoulder of his jacket, several belts, bright colored patches on things, etc. And he's got this thing -- imagine one of those ball/paddle contraptions where you hit the ball away and a string pulls it back, except instead of a ball and string it's a gigantic bubble-type thing that makes shapes like a gigantic lava lamp, and people who are good at it can control it so that it moves with the music.

Two other people on the bus get up and start dancing too, and I try out the lavabubble thing. Then a korean guy in a tae kwon do outfit, sitting across the aisle from me, asks me if I ever studied dance stuff, and I say no, no way. Then the boom box that I've been playing music on this whole time switches over to a Carolina Soares song, and I think about capoeira.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water