One more time, with feeling

Dreamed on 14.04.03.0625

standing in my parents' living room and looking down the hall. extraordinarily vivid. A light breeze blows from a vent and I hear the faint hum of ventilation. I slap myself and feel it. I know it's a dream, but I know it can't possibly feel this real. I wake up.

Five minutes later I have the same dream with the same vividness. I wake up.


Five minutes later it's the same thing, but this time I'm halfway down the hallway, still unable to move, but now completely hyperventilating and freaking out. Something scary is in the bedrooms but I cannot see through their darkened doorways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water