Jackal Children

Dreamed on 2017.07.16.0942

In some Hogwartzian magical school or orphanage or warehouse or somesuch, and trying to sneak out. I find a magic squirrel key (shaped like half a skull designed in 2D via wire), and in looking for the way out I come across a gap in the fencing / barbed wire (now that I've climbed a bit) big enough for me to jump through.

While I'm debating it (and how far I'd like to fall or not), I notice that it's an animal enclosure with a certain creature in it. We call them Jackals, but they're magical. Super vicious and powerful and super loyal to their trainer/owner, who is looking directly at me.

... something happens and he's gone and has no more control over the Jackals which start to return back to the ghosts of children (hundreds of them from deeper in the warehouse) and dive into the lake and disappear and turn to slime. They leave notes and letters behind. Apparently the owner/trainer trapped the souls of little kids and made them into this. The younger the child, the larger and stronger the jackal. I am sad and cry while talking to the last few spirits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water