Build our own wings

Dreamed on 2019.08.18.0150

"It's one thing to seize the means of production. It's another to know how to use them."

So many arguments with our neighbor. Their dog got past our fencing and chewed up the tarp we use for water collection. They stole apples from the tree that fell in the storm. Etc. I wanna complain to the employee from the block administration, but she's just a kid eagerly tending the sprouts in our community garden.

One day I get a splinter through my shirt and start bleeding and I really look around. At all the trees about to fall that would hit our house. If I try to smile in the dirty mirror, there's a delay. My scared and warped face just hates back at me.

Fighting with my neighbor does nothing about how shit the world is. Petty lives and hates lull me into complacence over the cliff. We can't not go over the cliff. It will take a commitment from the whole body, but I must build my own wings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water