Owl Shapeshifter

Dreamed on 2017.01.17.0936

Walked for several days to get to the new apartment I'll be living in while going to school. Rachel walked with me. Along the way, I met a talking ermine who accompanied us on the journey and became a very close friend. Upon arriving, I invited him to move in with us, but he apologized and said he had a wife and kids he had to get back to. I invited them all to move in with us, but I had to go inside and move in now and he had to go back to them, and once I went through the door we wouldn't have contact again. We made a plan hoping to meet up outside at the bench at some point, but with no guarantee that it would happen.

Later, sleeping in a terrible half-destroyed cabin with a collection of other students. Staying quiet in the night so we don't get in trouble. At length and after some suspicion, snuck down into a basement. Attacked by black birds; turned into an owl to fight back and killed them. Collected the feathers. Resumed normal shape. Explored antique and dusty things. The entire place started to shake as if via earthquake and ~10 other people emerged, ready to defend. We spoke to each other, they observed me turn into an owl to escape, and they offered me a more secret lodging among others of my kind. I had to fly up through a small crevice to get to the cave/den-like lodgings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water