but so are "the ooter teachers"...

Dreamed on 2015.08.17.0242

demoated to middle school even thuogh I'm an adult who used t work there. dtagging my heels so I'm late to class, nbut so at the ooter teachers that work there. They lectre the kids about how if you ake a facebook page to celebrate school being canceled and you'rs a teacher, you shouldn;t let he kids find it. Then they send us on the bus. On the bus, I find out that this one kid with really bad writing is giving ghe other kids instructions on what to practice writing if they want to be a creative writer. The other kids bring these cryptic notes to me to interpret, and I try my best, but the spelling is horrendous. In one it uses the word "god" or "God" or "good" or "Good" many times, but I can't wtll wich is which, so I tell the kid, "okay. I can tell you what each individual part probably means, but I can't tell you what it means overall."

Then the bus gets to it's location and we get. Someone from the custodial plant painted a series of lines of paint over about 6 blocks of the city sidewalk that we're supposed to run and follow. the the lijnes are ddrawn in certain ways to make it clear whether we're supposed to walk, run, do the sideways gallop thing, spin in circles ad we run, etc. we'v done this tseveral times betofre , so we get ot it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water