Recurrent

Dreamed on 2014.07.29.0942

Awesome tap-dance music video routine in a beautifully echoey elevator. Slow motion backflips off the walls. Kind know it's a dream, but having fun. Decide I should learn tap dancing.

Don't want to get up. With eyes closed, imagine that I'm dreaming about doing backflips downward in an empty space until it actually feels like I'm doing backflips downward in an empty space. Awesome. Open eyes and write it down. Realize I'm still asleep. Rachel comes by and I explain it to her while she writes it down. Realize I'm still asleep. Open eyes and realize I'm the only one in the room. Try one more time before I realize I'm deluding myself. Open eyes, feel sore, tired, etc. Everything is so bright. Yep, now I'm awake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water