Unofficial Qeuestion Answerer

Dreamed on 2014.07.19.0837

Back in high school! I'm supposed to go to gym class, but evne though my gym class in in the field, I've been asssgned to finish the test for my swimming class so I go to [REDACTED]'s gymclass. it turns out that they're not doing tests anyway, so I hang out and swim around for a bit.

There are kids who are asking qeuestions that I help, and I become a sort of TA for the class. One kid has a question in spanish that I help with, then I talk with parents who are picking their kids up at the end. I realize at one point that I should have been at my actually assigned class, but we decide that it's fine. In the dream I'm in this strange region somewhere between student and teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water