it turnes out i can just fly

Dreamed on 2014.07.22.0434

everyone was talking and hanging out in the parking lot asI was getting read yto go to my dirst day of school in my new job.

i aplogoize to shawn who's been looking for a job for a long time and what supposed to get one before me we thought . anyway, I have to leave becuase I don;t want to be late, and it turnes out i can just fly there so I do. i'm at my parents house. as I fly over the beatuiful trees i zoom oiut more and everything is made of legoes and i move the lego piece then come down and landand i'm back in first prtdon mofe, but it's a computer game.

first i escape from the bad guy's hideout (which is easy because I'm just leaving and I basically say , ":no no, it's cool, I'm one of you" to the guard as I run byt. then i''m in the street in an impovereish and kind of post apoc world and I'm eating grapes, which in the computer game, heal you. I'm just eating them cause their'e good. i throw one grape at the ground and a kid runs up and picks it up and eats it. this entertains me. I walk further and throw another one on the ground and someone runs up and eat it. so I set oet one on the ground right nezt to me and the character runs to right in my face and eats it, but I look at her wrong and she slashes me with a kjnife and I run away.

I throw another one and it disappears into a black crack between two section os sidewalk and falls out of the gameworld forever. I thro another one halfway between knifegirl and some other character who I figure probably has a knife and they run for it. onr grets it, the other steals it and eat it, then they both knife each other in the gut. I run away, hoping I won't be late for work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water