but it's just a bad idea

Dreamed on 2014.08.25.2259

driving home from vacation with my parents and brother and grandma and grandpa -- we can't all fit in the one car though, but no one else seems to acknowledge that, none of them see the problem.

I point out that I drove and I have another car we should probably use, but my dad says no, it's more efficient to take just one car. Everyone's getting ready to pick my car up and flip it over on top of the other car as if it were a canoe, so we can just drive one car back and carry the other by locking the car racks together. I'm fed up with them and I know it's a bad idea, so I protest by sitting on the curb a good distance away and not helping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water