Stealing Rocks?

Dreamed on 2014.02.09.0415

Find a bit of hollow rock in a cool funnel-ish stalagmite shape and rinse it and it's all coppery inside. Don't really want to carry stuff, but it's cool. Start walking again, then find a lot more of these cool coppery rocks with tools and water for rinsing, strewn across the path. It's a dig and geologists have been uncovering these.

Walking further. I'm in a state park, apparently, and I find a gorgeous hollow rock with very fancy crystal displays and maybe gold in it. Think about taking it. I pick it up and take my shirt off to put over it so no one else will realize what an amazing thing I found and am stealing from the park. Then I realize it's part of a large collection. I ask nearby park staff dude who stocks them, and he's not allowed to give his opinion on it, but I get the sense that he recommends I leave it here with the others. We talk a bit and he's cool and I start to realize that I will leave it here because it's the right thing to do, whether I really want to take it home or not. (some of the other rocks in the area have more beautiful things, along with labels saying that they are illegal to take because of the type of formation in them. Mine didn't have one, thus why I asked ranger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water