Middle School Horse Race

Dreamed on 2014.04.07.0444

getting ready for the horse race at the middleschool at 4:00 and it's currently 3:40. I'm in orange and blue and green, but I'm working on getting out of green since everyone else is wearing it. I realize I've left my Alric axe in the car, so I go out to get it. In the process, I realize I've left Bee (our Schnauzer) in the car, so I crack the windows for her, get her on her leash and take her out. It's getting ready to storm outside and there are very tiny tornadoes weaving through the parking lot. Nothing to be worried about. I get her out of the car, but even though I double checked that the car was in park twice, it turns out it was really in drive. As I get out of the car with Bee, the car takes off forward on its own, ramps off a small bank, careens across the upper parking lot, then strikes another bank and its alarm goes off. People gather as I race towards it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water