Buttercream Dog Shell

Dreamed on 2017.02.25.0810

Looking into the plastic packaging, I see that the egg I have (about 2x1.5 feet) is starting to look kinda dried and is browning on the edges. "No! Am I too late?" I turn my eyes to Rachel who says, "No, just bury it in the sand quick. It's probably ready to go right now." So I do.

It starts to wriggle a little bit, then cracks open. The whole egg is soft like a hard boiled egg, by the way -- no shell. I help pry the crack open and pull some of the egg away, and a frail looking schnauzer with peppered legs and body but a curly back the color of buttercream eagerly emerges, eyes wide and tongue licking. She sits down and clearly has very weak back legs and no full instinct how to use them. She looks about inquisitively.

"Here Bee! Here! ... Wait, Bee's our other dog. We need a new name! Um... Here dog!" and she eventually figures out how to put legs beneath her and wobble enthusiastically toward us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Legal Dispute

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

Fighting the Balance