but I [retend not to be horriged

Dreamed on 2014.12.28.0758

world is getting overpopulated and heading nowhere good -- more and more pod-like programs are popping up to employ an shelter people (by sweeping them off to companies far and away) who have particular skills.

I, having a mix of interpersonal and IT skills, go into a tunnel that will interviw me for a superadvanced job. it's beter for me but people try to latch onto me and faollw me.

I lay on a conveyor belt while getting asked a series of questions. It happens too fast and I don;t give good answer but it doesnt seem to matter. At then end it's explained that I'll do well as a super spy to help seave the world.. They explain that we'll be in dangrous situation and will die sometimes, but reveal that they have a cloning technology. They stress taht even though they can use that to bring us back, we still die. So if you are going to die while on a mission, somehow relay info back first, because it won't be in your new body's head. One guy demonstrates killing himself by impling his face on a signpost and coming back so we know. it's horrifying but I [retend not to be horriged. Our goal will be to kill other certain people and collect their sigils on papers so they can be cloned back later after the planet is ready for us.

But then it turns out that we are supereducated but don't have actually useful skills (like farming, mechanics, etc), so we are all killed and placed into sigils for later and it was a trap the wholetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water