Hotel Waterpark

Dreamed on 2013.07.30.0814

"Well, it's cause I forgot my swim suit. So they let me have one, but it cost me 50 tokens, so when I played the first game where I planned on earning all my tokens (ski ball), I was barely able to keep any of them. That's why I didn't get to win as many other things."

He accepts my explanation and I get in while he goes on to keep trying to encourage others to get into the pool. There are two slides - a basic one that drops you in the water, and a trick one. It's a trick one because some people are able to do flips off the end of it and others, by pointing their toes and leaning back) are able to skim along the surface for a while. We try them, and it's awesome.

Then we start exploring and find a hidden area between the base of the two slides, carved out of the wall. There's a little gate to open to get in which prevents too much water from mixing between them -- once we're in, it starts heating up and getting foamy and we realize it's a jacuzzi/whirlpool/hottub thing. It's pleasant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water