Don't worry, I'll throw the railroad ties at you.

Dreamed on 2014.03.28.0439

railroad ties at my parents' house need moving, but I can't get the water spigot to turn off in the yard after I bumped it. Janitor Joe is in a forklift and says not to worry. He pick the railroad ties up and is only barely able to throw them -- not in the right direction, but it works. I have to jump and catch the basketball hoop so they don't hit me. Instead they only brush my feet (and break the garage door). Then I'm sorting my armor when I hear my dad come home and realize we forgot my grandma's birthday! It's Friday though, so I suggest we drive there for dinner still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Save this whereout she crushes / For dead men deadly wine."

Agnostic Dog Slugs and an Idiot King

neither rocks nor blue water